We have extensive experience in helping our clients resolve industrial disputes with trade unions and/or their employees. We help our clients act quickly to minimise the significant impact and disruption industrial action can cause to business. We also help to identify potential industrial action before it occurs, take steps to mitigate and negotiate with unions to resolve disputes before any industrial action is taken.
We can assist clients to develop strategies to successfully negotiate the terms of enterprise agreements with their workforce and trade unions. We can also conduct the entire registration and application of an enterprise agreement process with the Fair Work Commission, including conducting all detailed comparisons to ensure the enterprise agreement passes the Better Off Overall Test (BOOT).
We provide specialist industrial relations advice on:
- Strategy in industrial disputes, including protected industrial action
- Developing workplace relations strategies to prevent, minimise or resolve threatened industrial action
- Enterprise Agreement negotiations and bargaining
- Negotiating with trade unions and managing the union / company / employee relationship
- Advising on right of entry and the other rights of union and non-union employees
CONTACT US FOR ADVICE AND SUPPORT REGARDING
INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS ISSUES YOU MAY BE FACING
We are employment lawyers, industrial relations and employment law specialists located in the Sydney CBD. We work with clients around Australia.