All employers and businesses must actively safeguard against workplace safety incidents and provide a secure and safe workplace for both employees and the public alike. We can help you to proactively manage the safety risks in your workplace, minimise the risk of injuries occurring and ensure your company is meeting its obligations to comply with the relevant WHS legislation.
If an incident occurs, we can help to manage it in the best way for your business.
We can provide specialist Work Health and Safety advice on:
- Undertaking compliance audits
- Developing risk management and incident response strategies
- Advice on consultation with employees and unions
- Training and education for employers, management and workers
- Assistance with workplace investigations into safety complaints or accidents
- Reviewing, drafting and advising on WHS policies and procedures, including drug and alcohol policies and testing
- Assistance with bullying and harassment incidents
- Help you to manage ill and injured employees
- Providing critical responses to serious safety incidents
Thank you so much. This is why you guys are so great at what you do, the letter reads perfectly. I have also really appreciated your guidance and support over the past few days – you have been amazing. – A client in the Tourism Industry
CONTACT US FOR ADVICE AND SUPPORT REGARDING
WORK HEALTH AND SAFETY ISSUES YOU MAY BE FACING
We are employment lawyers, industrial relations and employment law specialists located in the Sydney CBD. We work with clients around Australia.