We believe in workplace fairness and justice for all. Our firm is proud of our success in helping many people with their individual employment issues. Prominent CEO’s, Executives and Non-Executives, we love helping everyone in any way we can.
At Stevens & Associates we emphasise building strong relationships with our clients. We want to get to know your true needs so we can deliver a personal service, whether we are guiding you through difficult circumstances or providing advice on furthering your career.
All clients receive direct access to Nick Stevens and the lawyers responsible for their matter. Below is a list of the extensive support we can offer.
Representing employees before the Fair Work Commission, District, Supreme & Federal Courts in:
- Unfair Dismissals
- Unlawful Terminations
- General Protections / Adverse Action Applications
- Breach of Contract Proceedings
- Bullying Complaints
- Post-Employment Restraint / Interlocutory Injunction Proceedings
- Discrimination, Bullying and Harassment Proceedings: initially before the Australian Human Rights Commission or the Anti-Discrimination Board of NSW
ADVICE AND SUPPORT
- Reviewing and negotiating Executive and Non-Executive Employment Contracts
- Advising on Terminations and Redundancies and negotiating the terms of your departure
- Assisting with Performance Management issues
- Support with bullying & harassment and discrimination issues
- Allegations of misconduct & serious misconduct
- Advising on and negotiating post-employment restraint provisions, confidentiality and other obligations
- Advice on parental leave, carer’s leave or flexible employment arrangements
I’d like to thank you and your people for all the support and advice you gave me during the whole case… It is really appreciated. – A client in the Financial Consulting Industry.
CONTACT US FOR ADVICE AND SUPPORT REGARDING
WORKPLACE LEGAL ISSUES YOU MAY BE FACING
We are employment lawyers, industrial relations and workplace law specialists located in the Sydney CBD. We work with clients around Australia.