Employment law is ever changing. We work with employers and HR professionals to get to know their businesses and keep them up to date. We take the time to sit down with our clients to listen to their objectives, then work together to achieve them.
We can provide specialist workplace / employment law advice on:
- Drafting, reviewing and settling all employment contracts, letters of appointment, restrictive covenants, post-employment restraints and deeds of release
- Employment contracts for senior executives
- Auditing contracts, business systems and policies & procedures
- Protection of confidential information and intellectual property
- Developing preventative management systems
- Management and employee training
- Modern Award/ Enterprise Agreement and legislation interpretation and advice
- Negotiating Enterprise Agreements
- Unfair Dismissal / Unlawful Termination
- General Protections / Adverse Action
- Breach of Contract Proceedings
- Discrimination, Bullying and Harassment Complaints
- Performance Management
- Dismissal / Redundancy Procedures
- Alcohol and Drug Testing Policies
- Workplace Surveillance and Privacy issues
- Outsourcing & Restructuring
I am writing to formally thank you for the very high level of professionalism, service and attention to detail you provided our company. It has been a pleasure to work with you and I look forward to being able to undertake challenges like this again knowing there will be a high standard of support available. – A client in the Maritime Industry.
CONTACT US FOR ADVICE AND SUPPORT REGARDING
WORKPLACE & EMPLOYMENT LAW ISSUES YOU MAY BE FACING
We are employment lawyers, industrial relations and employment law specialists located in the Sydney CBD. We work with clients around Australia.